Saunas can be very beneficial to your health and it’s also very relaxing. Our sauna services reach very far. From portable saunas to infrared saunas.
Are you ready to learn about the great benefits of saunas?
Origins Of The Sauna
Saunas were first invented in Finland about 2000 years ago. The first written description of a Finnish sauna was in 1112. It was said to be dug into an embankment in the ground. Later as the trend grew more popular, people began building them above ground and were made with wooden logs.
Saunas have many health benefits. They are fantastic for your health. Here is a list of what we found that our customers enjoyed about the saunas the most.
- One of the most well known reasons people us saunas is stress relief. It relaxes your brain and helps you calm down and soak in the heat that comes with many other benefits making you feel great about yourself.
- Another benefit that comes with saunas is muscle pain and joint pain relive. A sauna will soothe any aches and pains you may have. It will loosen your muscles and leave you feeling absouloutly fantastic
- Due to the heat causing you to sweat, if sitting in the sauna long enough most of the toxins will drain from your body refreshing your mind and everything else.
- Heat bathing is quite an old health strategy in terms of cleaning your skin. When you begin to deep sweat it will rinse your body off. Also, the humidity can reduce dead skin and clear pores.
- Did you know you can burn weight by doing nothing? It may sound crazy, and a dream come true. But, by sitting in a sauna repeatedly for a long amount of time, you can actually loose almost the same amount of weight than if you were to exercise regularly at a gym or at home.
- Sitting in a sauna can help with the common cold and influenza. Due to the intense heat, your body will produce more white blood cells which help fight off any common illness.
Types of Saunas
Salt Steam Sauna: Salt steam saunas are mild but come with great benefits to the locomotor system and respiratory organs. The rise of the body temperature strengthens the immune system and the salt is great for exfoliation and will strengthen the skin making it soft and moisturized.
Herbal Sauna: Essential oils are added to the steam to help comfort you and rejuvenate the skin. This is a medium strength sauna.
Infrared Sauna: These kinds of portable saunas use infrared heaters to emit infrared light. As this is radiant heat, it is absorbed by the skin. These are especially good for arthritis. Infrared saunas are a high strength sauna.
As you can see, saunas are amazing for your mind and body. They are very relaxing and a fantastic stress relief as well. Many of our customers have enjoyed these services very much so we are sure you will too. If you have arthritis or you just very stressed out from the daily struggles of the world find the nearest sauna and try it out I’m telling you won’t regret it and you will probably return in the very near future.